Still Need Help with Your Website?
WebPage Partners are experienced professionals that can help with your site’s design, online store, SEO or marketing.
Web design company for a celebrity, band or business website
If you need a contracted web design agency for your website, you are in the right place. You can be flagged by us in any kind of website design for a celebrity, band or business website, such as company / e-commerce / business / education / affiliate / NGO / etc by website design and development.team.
What kind of website do you want to create?
Restaurants & Food
Beauty & Wellness
Portfolio & CV
School,college & University
Responsive web design
Responsive web design is an approach to web design that makes web pages display well on a variety of devices and window or screen sizes. Recent work also considers viewer proximity as part of the viewing context as an extension of RWD. so expert web development agencies should be required to do it perfectly.
SEO Strategy for a New Ecommerce Website
Sorting your SEO requires that you start with your research. You have two areas to study. The first steps of the research should aim to identify all the keywords and their variations that may be appropriate and valuable for your SEO strategy. The next approach is to consider analyzing your competitors – their websites, daily activity, and the top achievements that helped them succeed.
Why are these two steps so important?
Because in the end, you need to have a well-defined SEO strategy that reflects how you want to engage with your prospects, what needs of them your brand can meet, and how, and of course, how to get them to engage with your website and products. to incentivize purchases.
Also, being informed about your niche and knowing who the main competitors are can help a lot; Competitors can provide inspiration and guidance for what to do next.
The foundation of SEO is keyword research.
Keywords are the fundamental part of on-page SEO. Without strategically chosen phrases, you wouldn’t know where to go. So the first step is to create a list of your keywords. It all starts with the idea of your business. Remember what the main concept of your business is. What do you sell? Try to collect all the main keywords that come to mind.
You should also have a list of your specific keywords. Once your list of words that describes your store or brand is ready, you should use it as a starting point to spot other fruitful phrases.
Mark each main keyword, one by one, in the search results. It is better to use incognito mode for that purpose, as such results will be free from results based on your search history and online habits.
As you review each keyword, look at the first page and determine the variations in the way that keyword was used. Write down all the variations and synonyms you find. Google Suggest can also help you find new keywords.
Google Suggest appears as you type your phrase in the search box. It is also visible at the bottom of a search page. It is highly recommended to collect all these keywords in one spreadsheet.
On-Page Optimization and How to Come up With The Perfect Website
Once you know what the best keywords for your business are, you can start with the on-page optimization process.
- URLs: Your URLs should be short, clear, user-friendly and SEO friendly too. This is why you should make them descriptive by including a keyword in the URL.
- Title tag. The most important optimization involves placing your keyword in your title tag as this is the strongest ranking signal that the specific page sends to search engines.
The title tag should be short, indicate what can be found on the page attached and include a keyword. Experts say starting your title tag with a keyword carries more weight with search engines.
Also, add modifiers to your title tag where suitable; they will help you rank for long tail (longer) versions of your keywords.
- Meta descriptions. This short snippet that appears under your title tag and URL is a concise preview of the page content and should present in an engaging way what a searcher can expect once they click through.
- H1: Always include one H1 – Heading Tag on each page. Craft your H1 tag so it expresses the same thing the Title tag does. The difference between them both lies in the fact that the title tag is displayed in the search results, while the H1 tag is your on-page title. So include a keyword in your H1 and keep it close to the beginning too. Modifiers that help you rank for longer phrases are also very welcome here.
- Multimedia: You should be adding various multimedia sources to your pages as they engage users more effectively than plain text does. Include videos and/or high-quality photographs that present your offers and products or services at their best. .
- Heading tags: Use H2 and H3 on pages where it is appropriate and add a keyword. Bigger font sends a stronger ranking signal, so it’s necessary that you always use keywords in your heading tags, no matter which one heading tag it is. Of course, the H1 heading is the most important, and H2, H3, and the rest follow.
- Content: Your text should flow naturally, and don’t ever make it look spammy. Just remember that there should be a keyword included in the first 100 words.
- Internal links: Help users dig deeper into your website and suggest other relevant pages.
Internal linking is very helpful in terms of improving engagement rates; it lowers your bounce rate, increases time on site, and beautifully encourages your customers to simply buy more. It also defines a clear website architecture, which in turn helps search engines crawl your website more efficiently.
- Outbound links: When you support some statements when writing a blog, for example, don’t restrain from adding outbound links to the valuable sources that validate your point of view. This will boost your credibility because people will see that there are real facts behind what you are talking about. What’s more, linking out to the related sources helps Google categorize your content.
- SEO friendly Images: It’s not only HTML and text that should meet specific requirements. Any images that you upload to your website should also be optimized for a targeted phrase.
- Responsive Web Design. Use responsive web design to make user experience flawless no matter what device is used.
- Site speed. It is one of the most important ranking factors. Test your site speed using Google Speed Test, and follow the tips for maximizing your load speed. The tips refer to the size of your images, some unnecessary plugins and HTML elements, the CDN and hosting.
- Social Sharing. Although social signals aren’t directly linked to higher search rankings, sharing buttons are the easiest way to improve the reach of your content. Sharing buttons make it super easy for any user that likes your content to share it with their network on a preferred social media channel. More sharing means an increased level of interest in your product and more traffic and conversions. Sharing buttons are a must on each one of your pages.
How much does a new website design cost?
It is very likely that a significant part of your website budget will be consumed by its development, which as a non-technical person, you will not be able to actually see. However, what you will see is the design galvanized by the development of the front end and backed by a strong back end.
Website design is a sensual entity, although not a full-blown art, as good web design follows strict, almost mathematical laws. The carefully selected grid systems, fonts, colors and images make it as technical as anything else, while also claiming aesthetics.
So how much does web design itself cost?
UI Designer hourly rate
Let’s start by defining the perfect place to find a web design team. With modern outsourcing strategies and tools for remote cooperation, it is more and more common for companies to introduce global development practices. Web design as a subdivision of web development is not a standalone service, but an organic extension of the process with a strong emphasis on attractiveness.
Depending on how much UI / UX web designers make, you can judge quality score, delivery, standards, and associated headache level.
As a web design agency with more than 10 years of experience in different projects, we know where to aim for the best possible result. You can’t drive your costs too high, as there won’t be room for other equally important things. You also cannot come up with the minimum price, as you want to buy well, not buy twice. So it is in the middle of the range, where the content provided is of competitive quality but with reasonable price tags.
What is the price of web design made of?
Before proceeding, it is important to understand exactly why you are paying. Is web design an integral substance, or can you take advantage of different aspects of it depending on the reasons?
Answer the following questions:
- Do you need a redesign, version 2.0 or a new website?
- Do you need a CMS (content management system)?
- What kind of images do you want: stock, custom, reusable?
- Do you plan to use multimedia?
- Does it involve using e-commerce platforms for your website?
- Planning to open forums on your website?
These questions will help you figure your way in the web design cost breakdown and help optimize your budget on the assumption of what you need first and foremost.
New Website Design Cost by website design agency
Redesigning a website is half cheaper than a completely new design. The base price of a website design “from scratch” will start at $ 600 and the cost of the redesign will be half, starting at $ 300.
Newly new design. A fresh start is the opportunity to brush up on the functionality of your website and design it the way you want.
Unified information architecture. The scalable structure allows you to add content that fits the general pattern. This possibility has to correspond to modern trends and not have a release year date.
Price. The added cost of the new web design is more expensive as it includes all the pages from scratch, brand new UI kits, wireframes and graphics.
Time. Designing something from scratch can be simpler and quick than redoing anything, however, it usually takes a long time to design the entire website.
The ultimate cost of the redesign is eventually formed by the complexity of the pages and the amount of content on them. The redesign or semi-new design may save you something initially, but it is inevitable that you will have to address this later.
Custom CMS and Blog Design
Building a website with blogging capabilities from scratch can ensure a unique look and full control over your platform. Consequently, this entails more expenses in time and effort. With website template services, you get the complete package with a CMS that you can start contributing to right away.
However, there is so much that a designer can do with predesigned themes that the look of your CMS can be dissonant with that of the entire website.
Consistent and synchronized appearance. Only the blog space or a CMS designed in the common style of the whole website has that elegant, unique and attractive appearance. How delivery is often just as important as the content itself.
Extravagance. If you’re prepared for a profitable selection of pages to be designed for a minimum viable product, you might consider playing around with template service blog themes. The problem is, this approach only postpones the need for a custom CMS. So as a short-term solution this might work, but the amount of headache makes it not worth the savings.
For a custom CMS or blogging platform design, estimate $ 500 or half if you are interested in using a template.
Android Shakuro development, mobile website design, easy to use for mobile devices
Custom images and graphics
Bad graphics and stock images can be the most unpleasant cause for your website. Free charts are very likely to be used everywhere and they don’t seem to have an expiration date. At the same time, custom photography is too expensive.
If you have a business, it is okay to take pictures of what you do. That gives you the best representation of your craft and unique images too! Set aside around $ 500 for those images to be integrated into all prototypes accordingly. If you’re willing to isolate the process and delegate it to the designer, have at least $ 1000 for full third-party custom graphics.
The visual identity budget should also be extended to another $ 300 to $ 400 for custom icons, logo design implementations, buttons, and banners.
If you are not willing to focus on custom images, please allow your designer to use licensed images at purchase. It is important to have the license for the images you purchased. Stock photo subscription costs can range from $ 20 to $ 100, depending on the quality of the content.
Added multimedia design
Embedded videos and animations add credibility and appeal to any website. Adding a Flash animation, recording a video, editing it, and placing it on your website will cost an additional $ 500- $ 700. \
Optional eCommerce page layout
If you have a business that is not related to selling products online, you may feel that e-commerce is not really necessary on your website’s A list. However, you could miss out on a great moment. Think of a successful website that becomes a brand. Like any other major brand, you will get merchandise or other commodities. This means that your website will require a multi-service ecommerce engine to handle the money.
The implementation of e-commerce includes the design of shopping carts, the categorization and the design of screens of payment processes of various types. This brings the price up another $ 1,000 to $ 5,000 or more.
Forums are complicated socialization platforms, specific to thematic websites. Forums allow you to consolidate users around topics specific to your industry. This helps strengthen the community and get to know your audience better.
Creating a custom forum engine is an impractical and extravagant idea, considering that there are several SDKs available. Our particular experience in custom-designed forums is tied to speech. It integrates seamlessly into the design of a website, works perfectly, is intuitive and easy to use.
Other expensive features of website functionality
With the number of website functions designed for MVP, you can run the core services of a web application. However, if you plan to add more features to your website and make it a solid source for your business services, schedule the layout of the following features:
User accounts, membership, authorization: $ 800.
User Interaction, Surveys, Polls, and Comments: $ 400.
Newsletter: $ 500 + monthly fees.
Analytics, metrics and reports: between $ 400 and $ 1500
Social media integration and SEO optimization: up to $ 5000
Profitable website design
Something important to understand here is that web design and development are not built with Lego bricks, where you can put different parts together and replace and everything works fine. A website is an organic entity with many intersecting parts that must work together for the best result.
This is the reason why delegating parts of the work to freelancers or postponing functions and leaving 404s is not the best option. Instead, let the professionals do all the work.
We at Shakuro will get you a dedicated team to gradually build your project, adding more complex functionality as we go along, while making the most of available resources and polishing existing services.
A web design agency can provide you firstly as your demands, everything will be responsive web design.WebPage Design Studio Has the Best SEO for Your Website.
What you can expect from our developer and marketing team.
✔ Digital marketing to Increase targeted visitor’s engagement.
✔ Website design and development for a celebrity, band or business project
✔ Online Payment receives integration, such as PayPal,Stripe.2Checkout,etc.
✔ Landing page design and Graphic design.
✔ Local & international SEO ( Search Engine Optimization)
✔ Organic marketing for Google,Bing, social media, etc
✔ Google My Business, Bing Places for Business, & map set up.
✔ SEM manager (Google,Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest,YouTube,etc)
✔ Product Ads (Facebook, Google Merchant Center) and Remarketing
✔ User acquisition (UA), ASO & CPA affiliate – Worksafe App
✔ Collaborate with team & Complete Agency Support .
✔ Dynamic remarketing in Direct & AdWords, Facebook business
✔ Consultation, Strategy & Planning.
✔ Email /content/ video/ Audio/pdf marketing & Lead Generation
✔ Promotional video maker & Youtube SEO manager
✔ Targeting Ads Performance
✔ Website Maintenance.
✔ Custom Services of business demand.
Would you like to talk about your online project? and get free estimates for it, contact us.